LMHA A-DIVISION HOCKEY PROGRAM
Welcome to the LMHA Rep Evaluation Page for the 2023/24 Season
REP EVALUATION - NEED TO KNOW - ALL DIVISIONS
- Throughout the evaluation process, please contact your Division Manager with questions and refrain from communicating with appointed Head Coaches and / or Evaluators.
- Check the website regularly leading up to the start of Rep Evaluations. Phase 1 Evaluation Groups will be posted on your Division tab in the coming weeks. Division tabs are found at the bottom of this page.
- At the conclusion of Phase 1 and for the remainder of the process, Player Group Assignments & Schedules will be communicated via email.
- All schedules are subject-to-change. LMHA will do our best to inform participants of any changes however it is the member's responsibility to remain up-to-date.
- All decisions with respect to Player Movement are at the discretion of LMHA and are not open for appeal.
REP EVALUATION - IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS - ALL DIVISIONS
REP Evaluation - TECHNICAL DOCUMENT - MUST READ
REP Evaluation - PLAYER ABSENCE POLICY
REP Evaluation - PLAYER INJURY POLICY
REP Evaluation - U11 Phase 2 Schedule
REP Evaluation - U13 Phase 2 Schedule
REP Evaluation - U15 Phase 2 Schedule
REP Evaluation - U18 Phase 2 Schedule
REP Evaluation - NO SPECTATOR POLICY - Parents who are not volunteering will not be allowed to attend any Rep Evaluation sessions during Phase 1 or Phase 2 as a spectator. Parents who volunteer will be allowed into the facility to assist with the Rep Evaluations but will be asked to leave when their shift is complete. Parents in violation of this policy will jeopardize their player's standing within the Evaluation process, as LMHA will remove their player from the ice time until such time as the parent is in compliance with this policy. Players who are removed from an ice time, as a result of this policy, will be scored a zero for that specific ice time.
REP EVALUATION PARENT MEETING
LMHA is hosting a Parent / Guardian Meeting for those members who are participating in the upcoming Rep Evaluations. Attendance is highly encouraged. The meeting will be held virtually at 7pm on Thursday, August 17th, 2023. After reviewing the above documents, if you need any further clarification on the process, please include your questions in the space provided in our RSVP form. All attendees must RSVP in advance to receive the meeting link. CLICK HERE TO RSVP!
REP EVALUATION - VOLUNTEER TRACKING - ALL DIVISIONS
Thank you for volunteering!!! The link below is for members who volunteered during the 2023 Rep Evaluations. Members are required to track their hours after EACH shift in order to receive credit - ONE shift per ENTRY. Please ensure that the date entered in the form corresponds with the date of your scheduled volunteer shift. We thank you in advance for assisting us in tracking your hours as quickly and accurately as possible.
Please read each question carefully. Upon completing this form, you will receive a confirmation email with a copy of your submission. If you have made an error or missed something, you will have the option to edit your submission. Thank you for volunteering during our Rep Evaluations!