New Player Registration
Before beginning your new player registration, please have the following items saved electronically on your computer as you will need to upload them online during your application. A PDF is the best format.
- Form141-PCAHA Player Registration Form
- Players Birth Certificate
- Two proofs of residency:
For Proof of Residency the TWO required documents are as follows:
DOCUMENT 1 - Must be ONE of the following:
- HOMEOWNERS - 2018 Property Tax Notice (Please note we can not accept your Property Assessment if you have not received your 2018 Property Tax Notice please wait to submit until you have received it).
- RENTERS - Current Lease or Rental Agreement
DOCUMENT 2 - Must be ONE of the following:
- Current hydro, gas, water, cable, satellite or phone bill
- Proof of Home or Rental Insurance (structure/contents insurance)
- GST Statement or Income Tax Assessment
- BC Medical Statement
- School Registration (confirming child's primary address)
- Vehicle Insurance Papers & Corresponding Drivers Licence
* Statements must be no more than TWO months old.
Once you have these items ready you can proceed with the application below.