New Player Pre-Registration
Welcome to Langley Minor Hockey! We encourage you to please click on the link below to review the equipment requirements as well as read some helpful tips for new hockey families. Please also read this page prior to beginning your New Player Pre-Registration in order to ensure you have all the required documents before you proceed. This process is for players who are NEW to playing Minor Hockey. All NEW Players must pre-register prior to completing season registration.
Before beginning your new player pre-registration, please have the following items saved electronically on your computer as you will need to upload them during your application. A PDF copy is the best format.
- Form141-PCAHA Player Registration Form. Click HERE to download, complete, sign and upload. Digital signatures are not accepted.
- Players Birth Certificate
- Two proofs of residency
Please read below for details on which TWO documents are required to complete Proof of Residency:
DOCUMENT 1 - Must be ONE of the following:
- HOMEOWNERS - 2021 Property Tax Notice - Please note we cannot accept your Property Assessment. If you have not received your 2021 Property Tax Notice, please wait to submit your application until you have received it. A copy of the FULL page including the address at the top and the bottom of the page must be submitted.
- RENTERS - Current Lease or Rental Agreement - We require a copy of the full document including ALL pages and signatures.
DOCUMENT 2 - Must be ONE of the following:
- Current hydro, gas, water, cable, satellite or phone bill
- Proof of Home or Rental Insurance (structure/contents insurance)
- GST Statement or Income Tax Assessment
- BC Medical Statement
- School Registration (confirming child's primary address)
- Vehicle Insurance Papers & Corresponding Drivers License
* Statements must be no more than TWO months old.
ARE YOU READY TO GET STARTED?
Once you have these documents ready you can proceed with the required New Player Pre-Registration Application by clicking on the blue button at the bottom of this page.
Pre-Registration is required for ALL New Players. You will not be able to complete 2021/22 Season registration if you skip the above steps. Upon completing your New Player Pre-Registration, you will be provided with further details via email to finalize your registration after July 1, 2021.
If you have any further questions please contact the LMHA Administrator