Welcome to our fundraising page! LMHA is currently hosting a Neufeld Farms fundraiser.
We are pleased to offer our families the opportunity to purchase Chicken, Beef, Seafood, and more as well as tasty desserts from Neufeld Farms. Delivery location, date, and time is as follows:
Langley Sportsplex (SPX) - Saturday, February 27th at 10 AM
Drive-thru COVID friendly pickup will be across the street in the Colossus parking lot.
We look forward to your support and contribution towards making this a successful fundraising opportunity for our Association. Thank you in advance!
Order Deadline: Tuesday February 16, 2021
Please see full details below including a list of Neufeld Farms products, our online ordering format, and more..
Our ordering system is all online vs filling out a paper order form. To facilitate the online ordering platform, we have partnered with a company called Munch-a-Lunch so that LMHA families can place their orders using MunchaLunch.com! This company is typically used by schools for hot lunch programs and/or fundraisers. In our case, the Association can take advantage of the fundraising component! When you create your Munch-a-Lunch account, school refers to our association, and student refers to your player. If you have multiple players in LMHA, you will only need to add one of your players to your profile. For your convenience, you can make your payment online by credit card (Visa/Mastercard) OR NEW to LMHA, you can e-transfer your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note that all e-transfers are set for automatic deposit). If you choose to e-transfer your payment, please do so immediately after your order has been submitted and include the buyer’s FIRST and LAST name in the memo. The buyer is the person who created the Munch-a-Lunch account and entered the order. LMHA requires one (not multiple) e-transfer for the same order. Incomplete orders or orders which are not paid-in-full by the deadline, will not be processed. All credit card processing fees will be absorbed by the fundraising profit. Considering INTERAC e-transfer is free, we are encouraging families to take advantage of making their payment in this way.
Click HERE to review our Covid-19 Neufeld Farms Safety Protocol..
CREATE YOUR MUNCH-A-LUNCH ACCOUNT
- Go to: Langley Minor Hockey Association (munchalunch.com)
- Click the “Register Here” button (as shown in the image). The system will guide you through the quick registration process to set up your account. If you already have an account, you can simply login!
- After adding your player, click the yellow “Neufeld Farms Fundraiser” button to place your order.
- In the future, just click the “Login Here” button to access your account.
ORDERING DETAILS & TIPS
- Online ordering will be OPEN Wednesday January 27th, 2021 and will close on Tuesday February 16th, 2021.
- If you need assistance with ordering, please contact: email@example.com
- We encourage members to share this fundraising opportunity with family and friends, collect orders, and then calculate your entire order on paper prior to entering your order online.
- LMHA will accept only one payment per order.
- For your safety and the safety of our volunteers, we are offering a drive-thru, contactless pickup service. Stay tuned for full details on our Fundraising COVID-19 Safety Protocol.
- For each product you would like to order, select the quantity (Qty) and click “Add to Cart”.
- Once you have added your entire order to your cart, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Verify My Order”.
- On the next screen, review your order for accuracy, edit as needed, and then decide to “Keep Shopping”, “Empty my Shopping Cart”, or “Submit My Order”.
- The option to “Pay Now” will appear. This is for families who wish to pay with a Visa or Mastercard.
- If you wish to send an e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org, please logout and e-transfer your payment adding the FIRST and LAST name of the buyer in the memo.
- You will receive an email confirmation and order # upon submitting your order. Please reference this order # if you need to contact LMHA about your order.