ePACT replaces paper medical forms and waivers with direct connections to your players information and their emergency contacts meaning your team officials have the right information and communications needed to manage any crisis, anytime, anywhere.
Families use ePACT as their single emergency record, connecting and sharing a view of their data with a trusted organization. In doing so, they take on responsibility for keeping their information up to date, are better engaged in emergency preparedness, and reduce the workload and liabilities that sports associations face each year.
This highly secure network is a web-based 'plug and play' solution, requiring no additional software and little to no client IT support. Using industry best practice encryption and data protection standards, ePACT meets (and often exceeds) the same security standards as online financial institutions.
Why are we using ePACT?
- To save you time - With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and then verify that it is still correct for subsequent seasons (which can be done in two minutes)!
- Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure, while authorized team officials can still access this information any time they need it.
- Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
ePACT's Privacy and Security.
Maintaining the privacy and security of our users’ and clients’ data is ePACT’s top priority. Please read our Privacy and Security policies for complete details on the safeguards, standards, and audits we maintain to ensure the safety of your data. Families own and control their information within ePACT.
- Families control who they connect and share their information with –no organization or individual can link to an account without permission
- ePACT uses the highest level of encryption to protect data
- ePACT meets legislative requirements for privacy and security to ensure families’ data remains safe and secure at all times
- SOCII Type 2 Compliant
- HIPAA Privacy Rule in US
- PIPEDA, PIPA, and FOIPPA legislation in Canada
- Fully compliant with Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL)
- Regular audits to review and assess security policies and practices
- To read ePACT's complete privacy and security policies, visit their website:
How ePACT works.
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with Langley Minor Hockey Association.
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with Langley Minor Hockey Association so that team staff have access.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us, while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection.
Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it. Plus, ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy.
Have questions or feedback? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-773-7228 ext.1 to speak with ePACT’s Customer Success Team.
ePACT Additional Resources.
- Top 5 Reasons Why Hockey Associations Use ePACT
- How Will ePACT Impact My Hockey Association?
- Hockey Resource Center
- ePACT for Hockey Associations – Frequently Asked Questions
- ePACT for Families –Frequently Asked Questions
- LMHA Waivers 2018-19
- LMHA Parent Code of Conduct
- LMHA Player Code of Conduct