Hello LMHA Families,
We hope you are enjoying your Summer! You are receiving this email because your player has indicated that they wish to participate in Rep Evaluations. If you have received this email in error, please advise our Administrator as soon as possible.
Outside dates for Rep Evaluations are posted on the Rep Evaluation Page of our website. Phase One will be available and posted on the website by Friday August 9th, 2019. It is the responsibility of the member to check the website frequently for updates.
The purpose and importance of this email is to communicate and accomplish the following:
• Remind players of the mandatory Checking Clinic for players trying out for the first time in a division that requires hitting. (Experience with hitting hockey excludes Spring hockey or other Hitting/Checking Clinics outside of LMHA). Please click HERE to register.
• Remind families of the REP Evaluation Parent/Guardian meeting on Wednesday August 7th. Please CLICK HERE to RSVP and submit any questions that you would like answered at the upcoming meeting.
• Provide an overview of the Rep Evaluation Process. The full process document will be distributed shortly – stay tuned! To review the Rep Evaluation Process Overview please click HERE to read the document on our website.
• Communicate LMHA Policies and Expectations regarding Player and Parent/Guardian Code of Conduct throughout the process. (Available to review on the Rep Evaluation page on our website).
• Confirm player(s) contact information as well as player(s) position being either Forward, Defense or Goaltender.
• A1 or A2-A4 Declaration for applicable Divisions. Please note that declaring A1 does not automatically ensure your player will earn a spot on any Rep team or skate in the A1 skate group. Combine results and participant numbers will ultimately make this determination. All players must complete the form found in the link below in order to be eligible to attend Rep Evaluations:
Please click HERE to complete the mandatory 2019/20 Rep Evaluation Player Confirmation Form.
LMHA will do our best to send communication via email however it is the responsibility of the registrant to stay up to date with the schedule and all details pertaining to the Rep Evaluation Process by making regular visits to the REP Evaluation webpage.
All schedules are subject to change and the website is considered to be the most current.