TO: All LMHA Families
CC: LMHA Executive
It’s that time of year! We are nearing the end of another hockey season.
That being said, the season there are still a few big events to happen! Next weekend is the annual Langley Cup tournament for all our Atom – Midget C teams, including our inaugural Juvenile C LY1 vs LY2 game. The following weekend is the Initiation Jordan Owen’s Memorial tournament. If you haven’t donated to the BCCHF already, take a moment to do so now by visiting here… every penny goes to support BC Children’s hospital and you will receive a donation receipt.
We are extremely proud to say that LMHA has won numerous league banners and playoff banners this season and that three of our A teams are provincial bound with Juvenile A1 still in the hunt. Peewee A3 will be heading to Summerland, Bantam A2 to Hollyburne, Bantam A4 to Kitimat. Congratulations, safe travels and good luck to everyone!
Before you move on to all of your spring activities, please take a few moments to read the information outlined below…
- Please don’t leave your Teamsnap team! We need some time to wrap everything up and archive the season. If you leave before this happens, you will not receive emails for next season in regards to registration deadlines and other news.
- We are still accepting nominations for Coach, Assistant Coach and Managers of the year. If you haven’t submitted your nomination(s) yet, please do so here. Players of the year can be nominated here. The awards night date and location will be announced shortly.
- Year End Coaches Survey – if you haven’t already (and a big thank you to all of you that have!) please take a few minutes to complete the survey. A Coach Survey here. C & Initiation Coach Survey here.
- Jersey Returns – you will be receiving instructions from your manager regarding the return of your jerseys. LMHA asks that you wash them well, use a little stain remover where necessary, remove any C’s, A’s, name bars or otherwise and return them to your manager on a wire hangers. We really don’t want to cash your deposit cheque….
- AGM date is TBD. As soon as we have one confirmed we will share it with you… it will be late May at the earliest. If you are considering joining the executive ,please reach out to any of us and let us answer your questions. We will be calling for nominations for open positions in the near future.
Thank you to all our coaches, assistant coaches, managers, HCSP’s, on-ice helpers, executive members and countless other individuals who volunteer many hours of their time so that more than 1100 kids can play the game of hockey in Langley.
We wish all our families a great off season… see you next year!
Your LMHA Executive