The second set of pay per use development sessions that start the week of November 14th are now available for registration on a first come first serve basis.
If you previously have registered for a session, you may notice a slightly different registration platform and a change of payment from Pay Pal to We Pay which is very similar to Pay Pal but integrates more seamlessly with TeamSnap. If you require a receipt for tax purposes, please keep your We Pay receipt.
Sessions open for registration are:
- Atom / Pee Wee (A and C) Foundation Development
- H3 / H4 / Atom (A and C) Goalie Development
- Pee Wee – Bantam (A and C) Foundation Skills Development
- Atom / Pee Wee Rep Skills (A only)
- H4 Rep Prep
The following sessions will open later this week:
- Rep Goalie Development (Pee Wee to Midget A and C)
- Bantam and Midget Skill Development
- Developing Defensemen Atom/Pee Wee
- H3 to Pee Wee (A and C) Goaltender Development
- Atom/Pee Wee Forward Skill Development
- Pee Wee to Midget Goaltender Development A and C
You must make a payment to be considered registered. If you do not get payment confirmation, please email email@example.com. If there is a waiting list, then any unpaid registrations will be removed.
To see descriptions and register please visit the LMHA Website.